Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sunshine?! Yes Please

I had tentatively scheduled a play day/picture day today at our favorite Bloomington park today with some friends to try and get some good pictures of Monte and his friends in some of my hats. Well, for those of you who live in Indiana, you know it's been a rainy week. Well, over a week. I can't remember the last sunny day. BUT....we woke up today to SUNSHINE!

I'm a big fan of getting outdoors. And living in Bloomington makes it easy to love being outside :) Our favorite park is Bryan Park, and we love it for the walking trails, the scenery, and the toddler playground!

So, off to the park we went! Here are a few pictures from our afternoon...

Can I eat this?! Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Jacob climbing the stone lizard (with my checkered newsboy hat!)

Such a peanut!
Olivia hanging out on the flower (with my new spring stripes w/ heart applique girl hat!)

Wearing a new eyelet headband with slinky flower :)

We had so much fun!
My little monster had a "please do not set me down momma" day....will have to wait for another sunny day :) We had a good time catching up with one another while the kiddies ate lunch and played. We had MAYBE an hour, maybe, when out of nowhere a nice storm cloud set in and the rain started coming down. RUN!

Thanks again Lindsey & Olivia and Trisha & Jacob for playing at the park with us and letting me get some pictures of you!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ali,
    Thanks for the great day in the park! Your hats are great and I can't wait for your reopening!!!!

    Trisha

    ReplyDelete